Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-08 Origin:Site
A centrifugal pump is a pumping machine that uses the centrifugal movement of water.This article is going to introduce the composition structure of centrifugal pump.
Basic structure of centrifugal pump
Principle of centrifugal pump
Advantages of centrifugal pumps
The basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of eight parts, namely: impeller, pump body, pump cover, water retaining ring, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box, axial force balance device.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has high speed and high output.
2. The pump body is also called pump casing, which is the main body of the pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role and is connected with the bracket on which the bearing is installed.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the motor with the coupling and transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component to transmit mechanical energy.
4. Sealing ring is also called leakage reduction ring.
5. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, so that the water flow in the pump does not flow to the outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the packing generates heat, it is necessary to inject water into the water sealing ring by the water sealing pipe to cool the packing!
6. Axial force balance device, during the operation of the centrifugal pump, because the liquid enters the impeller under low pressure and flows out under high pressure, the pressure on both sides of the impeller is unequal, and an axial thrust in the direction of the inlet is generated. It will cause the rotor to move axially and produce wear and vibration. Therefore, axial thrust bearings should be installed to balance the axial force.
The pump should be filled with water before starting. The rotating impeller after the start drives the water in the pump to rotate at high speed. The water performs centrifugal movement and is thrown outward and pressed into the outlet pipe. After the water is thrown out, the pressure near the impeller is reduced, and a low pressure area is formed near the rotating shaft. The pressure here is much lower than the atmospheric pressure, the water outside is under the influence of the atmospheric pressure, and the bottom valve is opened to enter the pump from the water inlet pipe. The rushed water is thrown out again with the high-speed rotation of the impeller, and pressed into the water outlet pipe. The impeller is continuously rotated at high speed driven by the power machine, and the water is continuously pumped from low to high.
The total head of the pump = suction head + pressurized water head, where the suction head is determined by atmospheric pressure.
The pumping height of the centrifugal pump is called the head. It uses the method of "sucking in" and "swinging out" to pump water.
The first-level head is called "water suction head", which forms a low pressure area by the rotation of the blades, and presses the water into the low pressure area by atmospheric pressure, and 1 standard atmospheric pressure can support a water column of 10.336 meters high, so the limit value of the water suction head is 10.336 meters;
The second-level head is called "pressure water head", and the water is thrown out by the rotation of the blade. The faster the water is thrown out, the greater the head of this level.
Therefore, the lift of the centrifugal pump is the sum of the two-stage lift, that is, its pumping height is far more than 10.336 meters.
Compact structure, wide range Flow and head range, suitable for mild corrosive liquids
Multiple control options, uniform flow, stable operation and low vibration. No special shock-absorbing foundation is required. Equipment installation, maintenance and repair costs are low.
If you want to buy centrifugal pumps,please contact SUOTO PUMP.