Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-05 Origin:Site
During the daily use of the self-priming pump, there will be some more common problems. For example, the self-priming pump's non-pumping problem will be caused by many different reasons, so how do we deal with these problems is the key. The reasons why the self-priming pump does not pump water include the following aspects.
Common failures of self-priming pumps
The newly installed self-priming pump has no suction at all
1. The first use of self-priming pump; the so-called self-priming pump means that it does not need to add water when the self-priming pump is started, and its own impeller can do it, and the greater the sealing gap of the impeller, the higher the self-priming height. On the contrary, the lower. This is not to say that the self-priming pump does not need to add water. After the first installation of the self-priming pump, it is still necessary to fill the water to use the impeller of the self-priming pump to suck up the water.
2. The self-priming pump takes a long time to fill the water; the reasons for this situation may be: less water diversion, loose screws in the inlet and outlet cover of the self-priming pump, insufficient sealing of the inlet pipe, and the self-priming pump itself. The process is small (in this case, you can consider replacing a self-priming pump with a large suction range).
3. The operation of the self-priming pump is unstable, and it often stops working temporarily. In this case, it is recommended to check whether the physical structure or accessories of the self-priming pump are damaged, and whether there are foreign objects inside the self-priming pump, such as weeds.
4. The self-priming pump has a small water output; when the self-priming pump has water but the water output is not too large, first check whether the gap between the lower impeller and the casing ring is too large, you can consider changing the casing or impeller ring Second, there is also one of the possible reasons for the existence of gas in the pump. Another possibility is that the impeller's water flow pipe is blocked by foreign objects, and the packing is seriously worn.
5. Before starting the self-priming pump, check whether there is liquid in the pump body. If there is no liquid, it is easy to cause abnormal phenomena such as empty pumping and burning the mechanical shaft seal.
When dealing with the problem that the self-priming pump does not produce water, we must investigate the cause of the pump problem one by one. Quickly find the cause of the problem and make the self-priming pump operate normally.
The solution to the failure of the self-priming pump motor:
1. After the power is turned on, the pump still does not work.
It may be caused by a power plug or a line that cannot be driven, or a short circuit.
2. It is not easy to start or there is noise when starting.
During maintenance, a small bamboo piece can be used to turn the fan blade. If the motor can run normally, it means that the starting winding is damaged. The capacitor with the same capacity should be replaced or the starting winding should be repaired. Damaged, impeller stuck etc.
3. The motor can run, but the speed is slow, the case is overheated, and it smells burnt.
It may be caused by the short circuit of the motor, and the motor should be disassembled to repair the seriousness of the damage.
4. Large noise and vibration during operation.
Mostly the bearing is damaged or the bearing and the housing are not properly coordinated. The motor needs to be disassembled and inspected. If the bearing is damaged, it should be replaced. "Round" can be used to treat the worn parts of the motor shaft with chisel, if the wear is serious, it should be repaired by surfacing first and then turning.
The newly installed self-priming pump does not have a great chance of suction at all. It is caused by a leak in the inlet pipe, or caused by the user making the inlet pipe larger and the pipe too long during installation. Understand the reason why the self-priming pump does not add water to the pump cavity. There is another reason that the motor of the self-priming pump may be reversed.
If you want to buy self-priming pumps,please contact SUOTO PUMP.