1. Pump type: EJ series horizontal single stage self priming sewage pump 2. Design Standard: European standard 3. Structure: Semi-open impeller,Single-Stage,Self-priming,Maintenance Hole,Wear Plate 4. Flange: Pump casings are casted with flanges;Screw flange for discgarge size<100mm 5. Casing: Cast Iron standard,Ductile Iron options on request 6. Impeller: Ductile Iron standard,Bronze/ASTM304/ASTM316 options on request 7. Shaft: ASTM1045 standard,ASTM304/ASTM316/ATSM420 options on request 8. Shaft Seal: Mechanical Seal standard 9. Discharge Size: DN40~200mm 10. Head(H): 4~55m 11. Flow Rate(Q): 4~468m3/h 12. Self-priming Head: 3~7m 13. Max Solids Size: 76mm 14. Speed: 1450~3600rpm;lower speed(on request) 15. Max Temperature: 80°C(standard) 16. Conveying Medium: Neutral,acid or alkall clean or dirty liquids,containing sand,mud or solids in suspension
Waste water treatment plant,washing,cooling,circulation,smoke scrubbing,marine-ballasting&bilge,liquid transfer:clean or dirty water,mixed liquids,abrasive or corrosive liquids,low viscosity of petroleum products,etc.
Solids Handling Impeller
Two-vane, semi-open, solids handling impeller. Pump out vanes on impeller shroud reduce foreign material buildup behind impeller and reduce pressure on seal and bearings for extended pump life.
Exclusive Abrasion-Resistant Seal
Exclusive double-floating, self-aligning oil lubricated mechanical cartridge seal with stationary and rotating face of silicon carbide is specifically designed for abrasive industrial wastewater service.
Removable Cover Plate
Removable cover plate provides quick and easy access to pump interior without disconnecting piping. Clogs can be removed and pump returned to service in minutes. Impeller, seal, wear plate and flap valve can also be accessed through cover plate opening for inspection or service.
Replaceable Wear plate
T Series pumps feature replaceable wear plates which fasten to the cover plate and can easily be removed for inspection or service. No expensive castings to replace.
Removable Rotating Assembly
Removal of rotating assembly allows easy inspection of pump shaft or bearings without disturbing pump casing or piping. On most models, simply remove four bolts from the back of the pump and the rotating assembly slides out.
T Series Pumps are available as basic units for connection to customers' power source or may be flex-coupled or V-belt driven by an electric motor. Pumps may also be powered by gasoline or diesel engines. Electric motor driven pumps with "standby" engine power are also available.
1. Municipal Project, Sewage Project, Instruction Project;
2. Transportation of the sewage of uptown;
3. Sewage transportation in Hospital, hotel,slaughter house,fish breeding;
4. Classification of municipal sewage treatment factory and concentrate treatment systems engineering;
5. Transportation of the factory and contaminated water;
6. Sewage and deposit of water purifying system;
7. Industrial sewage of light industry,paper mill,textile,food prpcessing plant,chemical industry,electric utility,deep mines,etc;
8. Wine and sugar industry;