The diaphragm pump is a new type of conveyor machinery, adopts compressed air as power source, suitable for various corrosive liquid, with particles liquid, high viscosity and volatile, inflammable, poisonous liquid. The main characteristic of this diaphragm pump is no priming water needed, can pumping the medium that easy to transport. High suction head, adjustable delivery head, fire and explosion proof. Operating Principle of the Diaphragm Pump
- In the two symmetrical pump chamber equipped with a diaphragm, which is connected by a center couplet stem. Compressed air comes in from pump inlet valve, and enter into one cavity, push the diaphragm movement, and gases emitted from another cavity. Once to the destination, gas distribution components will automatically compressed air into another chamber, push the diaphragm to the opposite direction, thus make two diaphragm continuous synchronization to reciprocating movement.
- Compressed air goes into the valve, make the diaphragm to the right movement, and chamber suction make medium enter into, push the ball into the room, ball valve shuts down due to inhalation, Mediums discharged by extrusion, and opened the ball valve and at the same time close the ball valve, prevent back flow, thus to make medium ceaseless from the entrance inhaled, exit eduction.
1. Due to the use of air power, the flow automatically changed according to export resistance. which is suitable for high viscosity fluid.
2. In inflammable and explosive environment, the pump is reliable and low cost, won't produce spark and not overheat,
3. The diaphragm pump volume is small, easy to move, no foundation needed, convenient installation and economy. Can be used as mobile conveying pump.
4. Where there are dangers, corrosive materials processing, diaphragm pump can be separated completely with outside.
5. The diaphragm pump shearing force is low, physical effect to medium is small, can be used for conveying unstable chemistry fluid.