The self-priming trash pump centrifugal T Series is the standard for industrial and sewage applications. The heavy duty construction and easy-to-service design have made this pump the standard in the industry. The combination of different sized pumps, impeller trims and speed variations ensure that the correct capacity pump will be matched to the exact requirements of your system, whether it's a small sub-division or a large waste collection system. Self-priming trash pumps feature a large volute design that allows them to re-prime automatically in a completely open system without the need for suction or discharge check valves - and they can do it with the pump casing only partially filled with liquid and a completely dry suction line.
1. The temperature of medium no more than 80°C,the density of medium is 1.0~1.3*103Kg/m3,PH is within5~9
2. Max diameter of solid should be less than 76.2mm
3. Max suction lifts no more than 7.6m
4. Volume ratio of solids in the medium ≤30%
5. Max. working pressure and suction head pls reference performance curve and table
Solids Handling Impeller
Exclusive Abrasion-Resistant Seal
Removable Cover Plate
Replaceable Wear plate
Removable Rotating Assembly
1. Municipal Project, Sewage Project, Instruction Project;
2. Transportation of the sewage of uptown;
3. Sewage transportation in Hospital, hotel,slaughter house,fish breeding;
4. Classification of municipal sewage treatment factory and concentrate treatment systems engineering;
5. Transportation of the factory and contaminated water;
6. Sewage and deposit of water purifying system;
7. Industrial sewage of light industry,paper mill,textile,food prpcessing plant,chemical industry,electric utility,deep mines,etc;
8. Wine and sugar industry;
During the daily use of the self-priming pump, there will be some more common problems. For example, the self-priming pump's non-pumping problem will be caused by many different reasons, so how do we deal with these problems is the key. The reasons why the self-priming pump does not pump water include the following aspects.
The hot water submersible pump is used for hot spring bathing, and can also be used for extracting groundwater from deep wells, and can also be used for water lifting projects such as rivers, reservoirs, and canals. It is mainly used for farmland irrigation and human and animal water in high mountain areas. It can also be used for central air conditioning cooling, heat pump units, cold pump units, cities, factories, railways, mines, and construction site drainage. The general flow rate can reach 5~650m³/h, and the head can reach 10-550 meters.
Diaphragm pump is a new type of conveying machinery that can convey various corrosive liquids, liquids with particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, and highly toxic liquids. Diaphragm pump has four materials: plastic, aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel.